Creating Alignment in Pregnancy & Life with Dr. Meg Simans
September 26, 2019
This one hour episode is a look into how Chiropractic Care can support health and wellness, and specifically surrounding pregnancy, birth, postpartum, infancy and childhood. Dr. Meg Simans shares how she supports families during this beautiful life changing time and the many ways holistic care can have a positive impact on the life of the entire family.
Here are a few helpful links to some of the topics we covered in our time together:
- Dr Meg Simans is the owner and clinic director of the Chiropractic Lifestyle Center in Bremerton, Washington
- CLC is a Built Green Facility!
- Pregnancy and Chiropractic
- Chiropractic in Infants & Children
- Upcoming workshops (Yoga & Chai is up next!) with Christina Kuske, Herbalist
- I met Dr. Meg at the Peninsula Birth and Baby Expo which is returning this Spring!
As always, feel free to contact me at [email protected]
Want to share a story about your pregnancy, birth or breastfeeding journey? Do you offer a service that supports the wellness of families in this special chapter? Please reach out!
Follow this link to sign up for Online Childbirth Education offering.
Explore your options, communicate your preferences
Does building a birth plan have you feeling overwhelmed? In this workshop, you'll learn the process behind mapping out your ideal plan, identifying your "next best" options should your first ones change and how to effectively communicate these goals and preferences with your birth team.
Register here now for FREE!
Birth Plan Workshop
Opt-in to this FREE and informative virtual workshop to explore options, identify needs and communicate preferences for your birth
Spam is just NOT what we do...ever. You can also unsubscribe to emails at any time.